Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will debut on August 30 this year. The VR Edition of one of the best-rated fishing game on Steam will be available in Early Access mode. Also, Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will be compatible with various virtual reality systems (HTC Vive, Oculus Rift, Windows Mixed Reality, Valve Index and Pimax). The creators have also provided the possibility to play without VR goggles.
Watch the trailer here:
About Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR
Ultimate Fishing Simulator was released on August 30, 2018, and it’s one of the rare fishing games on the market. This year the VR edition was decided to release it first as an Early Access. Iy seems the content of the Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR is basically ready, so the early access phase will not last too long. This should be more or less a few weeks and during that time developers will refine individual elements in terms of the specificity of VR systems. In addition, comments made by players will be taking into account. CEO of Ultimate Games S.A., Mateusz Zawadzk mentioned:
Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will combine the advantages of the traditional version and the new possibilities offered by virtual reality systems”
Also, as Mateusz Zawadzki notes, players interested in the VR version who already have the “regular” version will be able to buy an add-on that extends the game with VR support.
- The VR version of the highest rated fishing game
- 10 locations (fisheries) modeled on real locations including 2 winter season fisheries and a sea fishery
- Differentiated fishing techniques (spinning, float, bottom and fly methods, sea, ice and beach fishing)
- Several dozen types of fish
- Photorealistic water, dynamic weather change system
- Boats (e.g. yachts and motorboats)
- Skill development system and trophy room
- Additional view from the perspective of the bait
- Extensive multiplayer modes
- Fishery editor (without VR systems)
- 3 available add-ons (2 consecutive ones will appear in 2019).
Ultimate Fishing Simulator VR will make its debut on the Steam platform (Early Access) August 30, 2019. The publisher has announced that later the game will also be available in other shops (including the Oculus Store).
Are you into good relaxing fishing simulators? Let us know in the comments below or through our social media on Facebook and Twitter. Also, don’t forget to subscribe to our YouTube channel for exclusive gameplay and live streams!
have you heard about the latest news on Battlefleet Gothic: Armada 2 and its coop campaign? Check out all the details here.