B&H is exclusively offering AppleInsider readers a cash discount on 32GB and 64GB Apple TV 4K devices, with free expedited shipping to your door and a free 1-year trial of Apple TV Plus starting Nov. 1.
AppleInsider proudly offers readers some of the best deals on Apple products year round from top retailers like Amazon, Adorama,
B&H Photo, Best Buy, and others.
Quiller Media maintains affiliate partnerships with several of these retailers. Although these partnerships
do not influence our editorial content, Quiller Media may earn commissions for products
purchased via affiliate links.
This $10 discount is available exclusively for AppleInsider readers and beats Amazon’s price for both the 32GB Apple TV 4K and 64GB Apple TV 4K. The hardware also qualifies for a free 1-year Apple TV Plus trial starting Nov. 1. There are terms and conditions for the offer, such as you have three months to activate the trial starting Nov. 1. We’ve included details below, but please check Apple’s activation support page for additional information.
Wondering if the Apple TV 4K will enhance your home theater setup? Since the Apple TV 4K supports High Dynamic Range (HDR), users can experience rich and realistic colors for under $190. And with an abundance of shows launching on Apple TV Plus this fall, from “See” to “The Morning Show”, you can enjoy everything from dramas and comedy to kids’ programming with the free trial.
Shoppers in qualifying states can also receive an instant sales tax refund when paying for the Apple TV 4K with the Payboo Credit Card. And free expedited shipping is available for orders in the contiguous U.S., putting the Apple TV 4K in your hands in one to three days on average.
Special activation instructions: To activate the discount, you must shop through the pricing links in this post or in our Apple TV 4K Price Guide from a laptop, desktop or iPad. We apologize, but the offer cannot be redeemed through mobile apps at this time. Need help? Send us a note at [email protected] and we will do our best to assist.
Instructions for activating the free 1-year trial of Apple TV Plus
You’ll be able to activate your free trial of Apple TV+ in the Apple TV app starting on Nov. 1.
Here are the steps:
- Turn on your new Apple TV 4K and sign in with your Apple ID.
- Open the Apple TV app on Nov. 1 or later. Make sure your Apple TV 4K is running the latest version of tvOS.
- The offer should appear immediately after launching the app. If not, scroll down in Watch Now until the offer appears.
- Tap “Enjoy 1 Year Free.” You might be asked to enter your Apple ID password, confirm your billing information, or add a valid payment method. You will not be charged during the 1-year free trial.
Terms & Conditions
- Only one offer per Family.
- Starting Nov. 1, you can take advantage of the free 1-year trial of Apple TV Plus in the Apple TV app on the device running the latest software.
- To see the offer appear, you will need to sign in with your Apple ID on your new device. You have three months after first setting up your device to claim the offer, or if the device was purchased and set-up before the launch of Apple TV+, you will have three months starting Nov. 1.
- Upon claiming the offer, you commit to a monthly subscription that starts immediately after the free single year, and automatically renews until canceled. You can cancel at anytime in Settings at least a day before each renewal date. If you cancel during your free year, you and your family members will immediately lose access to Apple TV+ and the remainder of your 1-year free trial. You can’t reactivate the trial.
Additional Apple Deals
AppleInsider and Apple authorized resellers are also running a handful of additional exclusive savings this month on Apple hardware that will not only deliver the lowest prices on many of the items, but also throw in discounts on AppleCare and accessories. These deals are as follows: