Arc System Works debuted the third official trailer for New Guilty Gear (title tentative) at CEOtaku 2019 following the Guilty Gear Xrd Rev 2 finals, which confirms Axl Low as a playable character.
Outside of the Azl Low announcement, the trailer focuses on the recently announced May. It also confirms that another new trailer will be released during SEA Major 2019 in Singapore, which runs from October 12 to 13 in Suntec City, Singapore.
New Guilty Gear is due out for PlayStation 4 in 2020. It will be playable at ArcRevo World Tour Final 2019 on November 16 and 17 at the UC Irvine Student Center in Irvine, California.
Watch the trailer below.
Comments are welcome and encouraged on Gematsu. However, we ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- No drive-by comments, including trolling, baiting, or shit-posting.
- Know when not to comment. If you do not care about a topic, you do not need to comment.
- No offensive comments. This includes abusive, threatening, pornographic, misleading, or libelous content / language, as well as general harassment and individual attacks.
- No port-begging.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags when posting spoiler or NSFW (non-nude-only) content. For example: <spoiler>Woe is Leomon.</spoiler> State the subject of the content outside of the spoiler tags.
- Be respectful towards other commenters. You do not have to agree with each other, but debate politely. If you find that a commenter is not following this simple etiquette, do not carry on the conversation—simply report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to edit or delete any comments without notice. This comment policy is subject to change at any time.