Apple gives its users many ways to organize their files, messages, calendars, and pictures. The iPhone’s Photos app is a perfect example of that — you can create albums and slideshows out of existing pictures and videos without leaving the app.
If you have a lot of albums in your iPhone’s Photos app and need help deciphering this wedding from that wedding, the renaming feature comes in handy.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
How to rename an album on iPhone using the Photos app
1. Launch the Photos app from your iPhone’s home screen, the icon depicting a color wheel.
2. If not already selected, tap “Albums” from the bottom menu bar.
3. At the top of the screen, tap “See All” to the right of “My Albums.”
4. Next, select “Edit” from the top right-hand corner of the screen.
5. Then, tap the text of the album you want to rename, not the album itself.
6. Use your keyboard to erase the album’s existing name by using the backspace button.
7. Type in the new name.
8. Once you’ve typed the new name for the album, tap “Done” in the upper right-hand corner.
9. To complete the rename, tap “Done” one more time.