BOSTON, Nov. 2, 2019 /PRNewswire/ — What are the top Black Friday iPhone deals for 2019? Deals experts at Deal Tomato have compared early savings on iPhone 6, 7, 8, XR, XS & 11 models and are listing the best live deals below.
Best iPhone deals:
- Save up to 80% on Apple iPhone 8, iPhone XR & iPhone X cell phones at Sprint.com – live deals and line service plans available now on top-rated iPhone models
- Save up to $250 on iPhone 11 Pro Max & Pro, iPhone 11, XS, XR, 8, 7 & 6s cell phones at the Boost online store – including lower prices on best-selling iPhone handsets
- Save up to 72% on Apple iPhone 11, 11 Pro, 11 Pro Max, XR, XS, 8, 7 & 6 smartphones at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale – featuring price drops on Apple’s flagship 2019 and renewed models with 64GB, 128GB, 256GB and 512GB storage
- Save up to $400 on Apple iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro & iPhone 11 Pro Max at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale – save on the latest and renewed iPhone models with 64GB, 128GB, 258GB and 512GB storage
- Save over $550 on Apple iPhone XS & XS Max at Amazon’s early Black Friday sale – including discounts on top-rated iPhone models with 64GB, 256GB and 512GB storage
- Save on select Apple iPhones at Walmart’s early Black Friday sale
- Save up to 55% off on unlocked Apple iPhone 6S, 7, 8, X, XR, XS, 11 & 11 Pro handsets at the Straight Talk online store– including steep discounts on reconditioned & older iPhone models
- Save on iPhone 11 Pro & Pro Max, iPhone 11, iPhone XS, iPhone XR, iPhone X & iPhone 8 cell phones – at the Verizon Wireless store
- Get the iPhone 8 for $5/mo with Sprint Flex lease (Offer ends 11/7)
- iPhone XR plans reduced to $15.99/month, iPhone 11 Pro $16.67/month with trade in and other similar line deals at the Sprint online store – featuring deals on the iPhone 11, 11 Pro, XR, 8 and 8 Plus
- Save up to 80% on Apple iPhone, Samsung Galaxy, Google Pixel & more flagship smartphones at the Sprint Black Friday sale – featuring savings on the latest top mobile phones
Black Friday sales are time limited. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
With the release of the iPhone 11 in September 2019, Apple has the most powerful smartphone in the world once again. The iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, and iPhone 11 Pro Max post significantly higher benchmarking scores over other flagship phones while offering an upgraded camera system and a much brighter Retina display. The battery life of all iPhone 11 models is also considerably higher than that of the iPhone XR and iPhone XS. Meanwhile, older generations such as the iPhone 6, 7, and 8, have become attractive budget options as they’re now available at heavily reduced prices.
What kinds of deals can shoppers find on Black Friday? During Black Friday, retailers aim to drive millions of holiday shoppers to their stores through significant discounts on selected products. Toy retailers in 2018, for example, sought to capture Toys R Us shoppers by offering deals with an average discount of 31%, according to data from Adobe Digital Insights.
More and more holiday shoppers are switching to online shopping as top online retail stores offer a wide array of online deals, expedited shipping and a more convenient way to purchase discounted items on Black Friday.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.
SOURCE Deal Tomato