BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Early smart home Black Friday 2019 deals are underway. The online sales team at Deal Tomato have compared the best early Ecobee, Honeywell, Lorex, Wemo and Blink smart home deals for shoppers. Their top picks are listed below.
Best Smart Home deals:
- Save on Blink, Lorex, Wyze, SmartThings & more top-rated security cameras at Amazon – check live prices on a range of indoor and outdoor security camera systems
- Save up to 49% on Lorex digital & analog security cameras at Amazon – check deals on wired & wireless surveillance cameras with long range, color night vision and up to 4K resolution
- Save up to 64% on August Home smart locks, keypads & doorbells at Amazon – save on the best-selling August Smart Lock Pro, Doorbell Cam Pro & Smart Keypad devices
- Save up to 74% on WeMo smart devices at Amazon – check live prices on popular WiFi-enabled smart plugs, dimmers & light switches
- Save up to 51% on ecobee smart thermostats and temperature sensors at Amazon – check live prices on ecobee SmartThermostats, SmartSensors and Switch+
- Save up to 78% on a wide range of SmartThings devices at Amazon – save on security cameras, motion sensors, leak sensors, multipurpose sensors, smart plugs & smart buttons
- Save on a range of security cameras at Walmart – check live prices on Google Nest, Arlo & indoor cameras
Black Friday deals are time sensitive. Check out Amazon’s Black Friday sale page and Walmart’s Deal Drop page for thousands more deals on a wide range of products. Deal Tomato earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Innovations in security and automation technology are now creating smaller smart home devices for the discreet protection of consumers. Brands like SmartThings and Honeywell offer complete smart home packages inclusive of purifiers, regulators, keyfob, and light fixtures. Some brands tend to specialize in a particular product like security cameras for Blink and Lorex, light for Wemo, thermostat for Ecobee, and doorbells for August. All of these smart home devices can be powered by a TP-Link router for wireless connection.
Which store has the best Black Friday deals? Amazon and Walmart both run extensive Black Friday sales and offer the biggest selection of Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals for shoppers over the holiday season.
Internet Retailer, an e-commerce news provider, reports that Amazon.com, Inc ranked number one in its 2019 US Top 1,000, a ranking of the leading web retailers in the US based on their online sales. Amazon’s free shipping with no minimum order during Black Friday last year made it one of the most attractive shopping options for holiday shoppers in the US.
Edison Trends reports that Walmart experienced the second biggest growth in online sales during Black Friday 2018. Walmart saw a 23% increase in online revenue while Amazon grew by 25% compared to the preceding year’s figures.
About Deal Tomato: Deal Tomato reports on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate Deal Tomato earns from qualifying purchases.