Here’s a list of 6 smart home products which you must own (Representational Image)
- Smart home products like speakers, light bulbs, security cameras, etc. have already dominated our lives
- The smart home products have also made our lives easier
- Read here to know six super cool smart home products you must own
The coronavirus pandemic outbreak has created panic all around the world. The global pandemic has already killed more than 25,000 people worldwide. More than 700 cases have already been reported in India and 17 deaths have been reported. People are asked to follow social distancing and self-isolation. Prime Minister Narendra Modi, on Tuesday, has announced 21-day lockdown of the entire country in order to curb the spread of COVID-19 infections.
Organisations have asked people to work from home and people are finding this boring at times. Amidst the 21-day lockdown, you can think of adding a new touch to your home. You can spend some time at home and consider buying these smart home products. Smart home products like speakers, light bulbs, security cameras, etc. have already dominated our lives. They have made our lives easier in a number of ways. Thus, here’s a list of six super-cool home products which you must own.
Here’s a list of six smart home products which are worth owning
- Google Home Smart Speaker: If you have to find something, but your laptop is out of reach, then this voice-controlled assistant helps us in asking questions to google just by talking. It can also read news and play our favourite tracks as well. You can also set timers on Googe home smart speakers. You can also get to know about the weather updates and this device also helps you call your friends and family.
- Amazon Echo(3rd Gen): This smart home device helps you in a number of ways just by your voice. You can know about the weather updates, you can even ring up your friends and families, control smart home gadgets as well. It can also read your audiobooks and help you search online just by your voice. Loaded with excellent sound quality, it can easily connect to other smart home hubs as well.
- Ring Video Doorbell: This device helps people see through another side of the door and protect themselves from thefts and robberies. The device provides 24*7 video feed and can also provide live view and even record actions of anything that has taken place outside our doors. Thus, owners and renters can stay safe by using this smart home product.
- Mi Smart Bedside Lamp 2: This bedside lamp can almost produce 16 million colours and can be controlled using the Mi Home app. It also supports voice control via Alexa, Google Assistant and as well as Apple HomeKit. You can also set schedules using this smart home product and it comes with colour adjustments features.
- Nest Protect: Nest protect detects smoke and carbon monoxide in the house as it lets us know where the danger lies and it can turn on the lights as well to help you get out safely. With spoken alerts, it will also tell you the room where the fire has broken out. It can be connected to other smart-home devices and can help you in times of emergency.
- Ecobee (5th Gen): This smart thermostat has Alexa built-in and also has remote sensors which make sure all rooms at our house are heated or cooled properly. The new version has better speakers and you can play music with full Alexa support. It also works with Spotify and the battery life is longer and has a better range too.