There is a continuous growth in “Smart Homes” Market in last five years and also continue for the forecast year 2023. Smart Homes industry report analyses the outline of the global market with respect to major regions and segmented by types and applications. Smart Homes Market covers top manufacturers, product scope, market overview, market opportunities, market risk, market driving force, technological advancement, distributors, traders, dealers, research findings.
Get a Sample Copy Of The Report At – https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/request-sample/13100655
The global smart homes market was valued at USD 35.7 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach a value of USD 150.6 billion by 2023 at a CAGR of 26.9%, over the forecast period (2018 – 2023).
The threat of climate change, fluctuating energy prices and energy security and supply concerns have necessitated new ways of producing, delivering and consuming energy. In this regard, smart homes have gained increased attention in both policies and government regulations across the globe.
Europe To Witness The Fastest Growth
Evolving energy policies such as Energiewende and changing consumer preferences have led to a fundamental shift in grid operations to distributed energy resources (DER), with the target to reduce primary energy consumption by 20% by 2020, is driving the deployment of smart grids and smart home infrastructure in Germany. The UK government mandates energy suppliers to install smart meters in 26 million homes with the aim that every household in England, Wales and Scotland to have a smart meter by 2020.
The accelerating smart meter roll-out, growing awareness of the energy crisis coupled with the European directive to reduce 80% of carbon emission by 2050, the UK smart home market is expected to see significant growth over the forecast period. Italy, Russia, France, and Germany are expected to lead the market for HVAC systems, owing to increasing awareness, high per capita income and purchasing power of consumers. However, the lack of understanding of user’s needs, device compatibility issues as well as consumer concerns for privacy and security are expected to hamper the adoption of smart home devices and solutions.
Energy Management Systems To Witness An Increased Adoption
As the population in across the globe increases, so will the energy demand and per-head consumption. There are costs associated with maintenance and upgradation of aging infrastructure, due to high demand. This is driving resilience in energy management systems. Smart energy management technologies help utilities and distributors to anticipate and manage loads better, reduce the requirement for costly infrastructure development, and improve service quality and customer satisfaction. Energy management in smart homes mainly comprises of smart meters, smart appliances, energy management system for devices, and home power generation, all functioning on smart grids. Smart meters are unleashing the potential of power demand management across the world by measuring and smartly managing resources. An instance of this trend is the ongoing process of voluntary replacement of standard meters with smart meters in high volumes in Europe in the recent years.
Growing Trend Towards Sustainability
Smart homes are a significant step on the evolutionary ladder for residential spaces, and their primary aim is to make living more comfortable, convenient, secure, entertaining and sustainable. Powered by gadgets and computing technologies, smart homes were the prerogative of the very rich in the past – but no more. With technological advances in voice control and artificial intelligence, the intelligent assistant is now a viable control center for the connected home. Tech giants and startup attackers have developed solutions delivered through both existing devices and new, stand-alone products. The supply of mobile entities, the improvement of wireless Internet, the emergence of cloud services, the sophistication of low-energy high-performance energy technologies, and other forms of convergence technologies based Internet of Things (IoT) have opened a new era for smart home technology. IoT-oriented smart home aims to collect human-machine interaction, then analyze, predict, and utilize information in solving life problems. Based on this, smart Home is shifting to Smart Space, a paradigm that addresses potential personal and societal issues and further provides new value to the world. There are ongoing various research developments on the subject of Smart Space, and new business models and service platforms are emerging.
The key players in this market include ABB Ltd., Emerson Electric Corporation, Honeywell International Inc., Schneider Electric, Siemens AG, Cisco Systems Inc., Ingersoll Rand Plc., General Electric, IBM Corporation and Legrand SA.
Key Developments in the Market
• January 2018- GRDF Company, launched the world’s largest roll-out of smart gas meters, powered by Oracle technology. GRDF, which serves 90% of France’s gas market, had selected Oracle Utilities Meter Data Management to help it deliver smart metering services to 11 million customers as part of its smart gas meters programme. GRDF began the full-scale replacement of its 11 million mechanical meters with new smart devices, with the aim replace all current gas meters within five years. This large-scale industrial program will benefit customers and cities by boosting their energy efficiency.
• January 2018 – Bell, Canada’s largest communications company announced the availability of its new Whole Home Wi-Fi service. The company’s partnership with Plume, the pioneer of Adaptive WiFiTM, is aimed at making Bell Canada’s first Internet Service Provider to offer an adaptive, whole home Wi-Fi package to customers as a monthly subscription.
• January 2018 – Mitsubishi announced the development of an autonomous platform that enables networked smart appliances to use their sensors and functionalities to cooperate in new home services without the need for cloud computing or internet connection. The platform aimed to facilitate a wide variety of cooperative smart appliances and related services for increasing comfortable and convenient homes.
Major Regions: – US, Canada, Mexico, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, India, China, Japan, Australia, South Korea, GCC, South Africa, Brazil,Argentina
Inquire Or Share Your Questions If Any Before The Purchasing This Report –https://www.absolutereports.com/enquiry/pre-order-enquiry/13100655
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Analysing various perspectives of the Smart Homes market size with the help of Porter’s five forces analysis.
- Study on the product type that is expected to dominate the market.
- Study on the regions that are expected to witness fastest Smart Homes market growth during the forecast period.
- Identify the latest developments, Smart Homes market shares and strategies employed by the major market players.
- 3 months’ analyst support along with the Market Estimate sheet (in excel).
Major Points Covered in Table of Content of Smart Homes Market forecast 2023
1. Introduction of Smart Homes Market Report
1.1 Study Deliverables
1.2 General Study Assumptions
2. Research Methodology
2.2 Analysis Methodology
2.3 Study Phases
2.4 Econometric Modelling
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Overview and Smart Homes Market Trends
4.2 Market Trends
4.3 Porter’s Five Force Framework
4.3.1 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
4.3.2 Bargaining Power of Consumers
4.3.3 Threat of New Entrants
4.3.4 Threat of Substitute Products and Services
4.3.5 Competitive Rivalry within the Industry
5. Smart Homes Market Dynamics
6.Global Smart Homes Market, Segmented by Size
7. Global Smart Homes Market, Segmented by Technology Type
Purchase This Report (Price 4250 USD for single user license) – https://www.absolutereports.com/purchase/13100655
8. Global Smart Homes Market, Segmented by Geography
8.1 North America
8.1.1 United States
8.2 South America
8.4.1 United Kingdom
8.5 Africa and Middle East
8.5.2 South Africa
8.5.3 Saudi Arabia
9. Competitive Landscape
9.2 Market Share Analysis
9.3 Developments of Key Players
10. Key Vendor Analysis (Overview, Products & Services, Strategies)
11. Future Outlook of the Market
And Many More……….
About Absolute Reports:
Absolute Reports is an upscale platform to help key personnel in the business world in strategizing and taking visionary decisions based on facts and figures derived from in depth market research. We are one of the top report resellers in the market, dedicated towards bringing you an ingenious concoction of data parameters.
Name: Ajay More
Email: [email protected]
Organization: Absolute Reports
Phone: +14242530807/+44203239 8187