Let’s go tech shopping! DEMO DAYS on Thursdays through the end of October
While vacation rental managers have been dealing with pandemics, fires, and hurricanes, the short-term rental industry’s technology companies have been busy developing and launching new features. And since we can’t see them in person at conferences this year, VRM Intel is hosting Demo Days on Thursdays, starting Sep 24th and going through the end of October.
This is a great opportunity to see what is new without committing to a one-on-one appointment. Click on the links below to register and add them to your calendar (scroll down for detailed demo descriptions).
Sept 24 Lineup (Descriptions below)
Oct 1 Lineup (Descriptions below)
Oct 8 Lineup (We’re still waiting on some links and descriptions)
- 11:00 am ET: Xplorie
- 12:00 pm ET: AirDNA
- 2:00 pm ET TruPlace
- 3:00 pm ET: Bluetent
- 4:00 pm ET: Silicon Travel
Oct. 15 Lineup (We’re still waiting on some links and descriptions)
- 10:00 am ET: Booking.com
- 11:00 am ET: Key Data
- 12:00 pm ET: Rented, Inc.
- 1:00 pm ET: PriceLabs
- 2:00 pm ET: Beyond Pricing
10:00 am ET, Sep 24, Guesty
See Guesty’s Property Management Platform in Action
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_iQ-KFyq4RzeGNx47I9PEdA
- With 2020 being an unprecedented year for every company in the travel space, short-term rental property management software Guesty focused on providing technological advancements, new resources and increased platform flexibility to support users during this period. In this live demo, Joseph Binestock will showcase the platform live, highlighting users’ favorite features, including the Unified Inbox, Automation Tools, the Multi-Calendar and more. This session will also cover the product developments that Guesty has made since the beginning of the year to help vacation rental managers navigate COVID-19 in order to maintain business stability and ultimately longevity, such as enabling extended stays of 28 days or more, supporting digital rental agreements, and giving users more flexibility than ever before. Register to learn more.
11:00 am ET, Sep 24, TravelNet Solutions / TRACK
Transforming the Future of Vacation Rental Property Management Software Together
12:00 pm ET, Sep 24, Rentals United
LIVE DEMO: Advanced Channel Management with Rentals United
- Link: https://lu.ma/uevqd5ay
- Specifically intended for DARM attendees, get a deep dive into how a specialized channel manager can boost your revenue. Today more than ever it is crucial to have a well-balanced marketing mix with superior API connections. That’s what we do for more than half of the world’s largest property managers. Don’t sit back, don’t relax, we’re ready for your questions – including technical ones. With Matthew Luzaich
1:00 pm ET, Sep 24, Streamline
Streamline – Gold Standard for VR Software – Now and Future
4:00 pm ET, Sep 24, StayFi
StayFi – Vacation Rental WiFi That Collects Valuable Guest Data
- Link: https://hubspot.stayfi.com/stayfi-demodays-webinar
- Join Founder & CEO, Arthur Colker, to learn more about cloud-managed guest WiFi. We will explore a real customer account and discuss email marketing and other direct booking strategies to maximize the value of guest data.
11:00 am ET, Oct 1, ICND
BRAND NEW: First-to-Market Features to Maximize Revenue
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_laWzer6oS52NRspgknWhzw
- At ICND we’re highly focused on delivering first-to-market features to help VRCs maximize revenue directly on their websites. In our Demo Day discussion, we’ll do an educational session on how to tie revenue management, gap management, and booking abandonment into a seamless user experience. We’ll take a deep dive into three of our newest offerings – Cancellation Notifications, Price Alerts, & Extend Your Stay emails as well as talk about some of our features that are tried and true. Learn how these three products can help you quickly fill cancelled reservations, convert price shoppers into bookers, and sway your guests to stay longer.
12:00 pm ET, Oct 1, NoiseAware
Be in the Know and Rental Ready Year Round
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_VyIsx2SwR3uo1_nJyLbkJw
- With people going a bit COVID-Crazy, we are seeing the parties moving to short term rental properties and with them, the problems. Recent months have seen an average of 47% increase in YoY noise events – levels of noise loud enough to bother neighbors and indicative of activity that frequently leads to damage. The best way to stop it, is to know when it starts. NoiseAware, the inventors of noise monitoring software, provides real time understanding of guest activity without ever sacrificing guest privacy. And in this case, like many others, knowledge is power. Power to stop trouble before it starts. And protection from the damage that costs you money and missed rental days. Learn how NoiseAware can help you stay rental ready, protecting property and profits.
1:00 pm ET, Oct 1, PointCentral
An Exploration of PointCentral’s Keyless Entry and Property Automation Solutions
- Click here to register
- Demand for keyless entry and property automation (smart home) solutions has never been higher, due in part to Covid. Guests want to social distance and are concerned about touching keys. Property managers are looking for ways to improve efficiency and streamline operations. Homeowners want to make sure their assets are protected and that they aren’t losing bookings due to a lack of amenities that guests have come to expect. In this session, we’ll explore PointCentral’s platform and its capabilities, as well as what makes this product so unique. We’ll leave plenty of time for questions at the end. Please be sure to register, and we look forward to speaking with you soon!
2:00 pm ET, Oct 1, Beyond Pricing / Signal
Keep more of the money you earn through your direct booking strategy
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/89363842117
- With OTA fees increasing and budget conscious travelers on the rise, Beyond Pricing’s Signal team discusses how you can take control of your direct booking strategy. With Julie Brinkman
3:00 pm ET, Oct 1, Breezeway
The Time is Now: How Breezeway Can Transform your Property Care Programs
- Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5F91TNXKQd-Ff_Y3tbnNEw
- At Breezeway, we believe that increased attention to the preparation and service at properties is the critical point of success and failure for vacation rental managers. The pandemic has underscored the importance of cleanliness and safety, so much so that the majority of managers think property care software will be the most impactful technology for their business moving forward (from our r 2020 Property Operations survey) Join us on Demo Day to see how Breezeway’s platform can automate your operations, bolster your property care programs, and deliver high-quality and safe properties in today’s travel climate. With Koryn Okey, VP of Client Experience
4:00 pm ET, Oct 1, BeHome 24/7 & Dormakaba
Secure Properties and Efficient Operations: Demo day with dormakaba and Behome247
- Link: http://go.pardot.com/l/682623/2020-09-16/4d7f9?utm_source=behome&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=demo-day-reg
- Have you had enough of keys? Travelers are demanding keyless entry and remote check-in. Are manual processes and multiple platforms wearing you down? Now is the time to evaluate solutions that provide convenience to both you and your guests, while improving your bottom line. Join us on Demo Day to find out how dormakaba and Behome 247 can help you go keyless, automate your property and simplify workflows that result in secure properties and efficient operations. Smart access begins at dormakaba. As an access control leader, dormakaba pioneered short-term and vacation rental access management with Oracode keyless door locks. Oracode provides guests with remote check-in, so they can go straight to the property. Oracode door locks simplify guest arrival and departure.
Founded in 2008, Behome247 is the only enterprise property management platform focused on smart home technology as well as day-to-day property operations. One solution, no matter the property. Behome247’s unmatched, tested technology will seamlessly handle every aspect of operations, guest management and communications. All from a single platform. With Marc Chami, Lino Maldonado
3:00 pm ET, Oct 8, Bluetent
The digital ecosystem: Grow your vacation rental business online
4:00 pm ET, Oct 8, Silicon Travel
WiFi for the New Era in Vacation Rentals: Work. School. Vacation. Together!
- Link: https://my.demio.com/ref/aS1FoBddYXERVuUz
- Now more than ever, it is so important that your Rental’s Internet Service and Support is on point. During this interactive demo with Silicon Travel’s Mike Harvey, you’ll learn more about:
- How Silicon Travel saves you countless time and money with our on-call Wi-Fi service and support team
- How Silicon Travel leverages internet terms of service agreements with each guest to protect your company and property owners from internet misuse and fraudulent claims
- How Silicon Travel helps promote your brand as well as your vacation rentals with an interactive guest site that is customizable for each property
- How Silicon Travel collects valuable information on each guest (not just the ones making the reservation), like email addresses, survey results, device usage, and CTRs to your site as well as local businesses and attractions
- How Silicon Travel seamlessly connects your properties Internet Service with WiFi Tools that help Managers better monitor Internet Connectivity, Turnover Times, Over Occupancy Issues and Workforce Efficiency.