LONDON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The global internet protocol camera market size is poised to grow by USD 8.47 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 14% throughout the forecast period, according to the latest report by Technavio. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. The report also provides the market impact and new opportunities created due to the COVID-19 pandemic. Download a Free Sample of REPORT with COVID-19 Crisis and Recovery Analysis.
The growing adoption of smart homes will be a significant factor in driving the growth of the IP camera market. The increasing number of thefts and burglaries in various countries has boosted the demand for security solutions, such as IP cameras, especially in the residential sector. The installation of IP cameras and smart motion sensors in residential properties will allow homeowners to monitor their homes remotely. Also, smart homes use internet-connected devices for remote monitoring and management of appliances and systems through a smart home application on their smartphone or networked device. The rising adoption of smart homes will further increase the demand for IP cameras as video surveillance and security form an integral part of these homes.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports. Technavio’s SUBSCRIPTION platform
- The major internet protocol camera market growth came from centralized IP camera arrangement segment. Media recordings in centralized IP camera arrangement is either stored on a network video recorder (NVR) or digital video recorder. This arrangement is ideal for applications where recording devices need to be hidden or located off-site from cameras. The higher storage capacity of centralized IP cameras is expected to boost the demand for centralized IP camera arrangement among end-users.
- North America was the largest market for IP camera in 2019, and the region will continue to offer the maximum growth opportunities to market vendors during the forecast period. The increasing focus of governments towards security and surveillance will be one of the significant factors contributing to the IP camera market growth in this region.
- The global internet protocol camera market is concentrated. Axis Communications AB, Guangzhou Juan Intelligent Joint Stock Co. Ltd., Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd., Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co. Ltd., Robert Bosch GmbH, Shenzhen Apexis Electronic Co. ltd., ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd., Sony Corp., Z3 Technology LLC, and Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co. Ltd. are some of the major market participants. To help clients improve their market position, this internet protocol camera market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the market leaders.
- As the business impact of COVID-19 spreads, the Global internet protocol camera market 2020-2024 is expected to have Positive and Superior. As the pandemic spreads in some regions and plateaus in other regions, we revaluate the impact on businesses and update our report forecasts.
Read the full report here: https://www.technavio.com/report/report/ip-camera-market-industry-analysis
Emergence of H.265 IP Cameras will be a Key Market Trend
The emergence of H.265 IP cameras will be one of the critical IP camera market trends contributing to market growth. The demand for H.265 IP cameras is increasing because of its ability to capture high-resolution images and videos, with less bandwidth usage, better quality, and high storage consumption. These cameras help in minimizing bandwidth utilization and storage consumption and increasing the data compression ratio without compromising the video quality. H.265 IP cameras also provide higher encoding efficiency and support up to 8192×4320 pixels of images and videos. Moreover, these cameras have 4K/8MP high resolution and allow longer recording time length than H.264. These benefits of H.265 IP cameras have boosted its popularity among end-users and encouraged several market vendors to develop such cameras.
Technavio’s sample reports are free of charge and contain multiple sections of the report, such as the market size and forecast, drivers, challenges, trends, and more. Request a free sample report
Internet protocol camera market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist internet protocol camera market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the internet protocol camera market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the internet protocol camera market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of internet protocol camera market vendors
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Preface
- 2.3 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
- Value chain analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market size
- Market sizing 2019
- Market outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY CONNECTIVITY
- Market segmentation by connectivity
- Comparison by connectivity
- Centralized IP camera arrangement – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Decentralized IP camera arrangement – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by connectivity
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA – Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Use of IP cameras in aerial surveillance and monitoring
- Emergence of H.265 IP cameras
- Strategic alliances between vendors for developing products with
- new technologies
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Axis Communications AB
- Guangzhou Juan Intelligent Joint Stock Co. Ltd.
- Hangzhou Hikvision Digital Technology Co. Ltd.
- Panasonic i-PRO Sensing Solutions Co. Ltd.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Shenzhen Apexis Electronic Co. Ltd.
- ShenZhen Foscam Intelligent Technology Co. Ltd.
- Sony Corp.
- Z3 Technology LLC
- Zhejiang Dahua Technology Co. Ltd.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.